With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
YogaBalance is now offering a yoga class taught in French at our Kirchberg location! This class begins with Yin Yoga, a passive form of yoga that helps move Chi through the meridian lines, and over time stretches the deeper connective tissues of the body. The class then moves into a strength building practice with a focus on slow flow and alignment. Sometimes we will mix it up and start with a bit of yang before yin, then yang again, ending with a deep relaxation and meditation. Great for beginners or anyone that loves a slower paced yoga class with a bit of flow. This class is taught by French national Hannelore in French.